Thursday, August 23, 2012

The Start of Something New

Hey! Welcome to my *new* blog. My last blog, http://infielddirt.blogspot.com/, worked well for a time but then I guess I just lost interest. Hopefully with this new blog I'll be much more active.
Now then...what are we gonna talk about on this blog?  Much like the last, it will be a sports-based blog, focusing on baseball (to be specific, the MLB) but I will most definitely branch out into college football and the NFL, college basketball and some NBA. If I find something interesting in another sport it will get talked about too.
Most of my posts will be based on my own personal opinion, so this blog is not associated with anyone else or any organization. So any questions or comments don't feel shy to post a response. I'll try to get back to you ASAP!
My first *actual* post will be going up soon so keep an eye out!
If you want more insights and comments on sports, life, media, etc...follow me on Twitter at https://twitter.com/TheStelsnerd.

No comments:

Post a Comment